Luminous Online UPS conveys constant power supply and keeps your PC drove fundamental hardware secured by control cuts.
Its more expanded battery life and snappier charging ensure a trouble free working of your System. With the utilization of remarkable IGBT as the power discussion segment, the working recurrence of the inverter can achieve several KHz. Besides, the higher working productivity of the inverter likewise enhances the general effectiveness of the UPS and higher reversal recurrence lessens the clamor of the inverter also.
Features That Make the Best Online UPS:
- Trendy and Elegant LCD design
- Microprocessor Control
- Extended Backup Time
- Auto Self- Testing System
- Automatic Bypass Switch
- User Selectable Output Voltage
- Power Management Software
Its longer battery life and faster charging ensure a hassle free working of your computer.
1. Trendy and Elegant LCD design:
With a display screen feature, Online UPS can help the user to keep a real time track of the system’s working. Display messages like Output Voltage, Input Voltage, Frequency, Mode, Fault, Bypass Enable/Disable, Warning messages, Battery information, etc. are shown on the LCD from time to time.
2. Microprocessor Control:
The complicated hardware circuitry is inlaid in the powerful microprocessor by means of the innovative software and control programs. Besides the reduced size, it also lowers the defective rate of UPS.
3. Extended Backup Time:
Long backup models can connect external batteries to get prolonged backup time. The feature is particularly suitable for areas with chronic power shortage.
4. Auto Self – Testing System:
When turning on the Online UPS system, it immediately performs an inspection of the inverter, the battery, and the load. The system also instantly detects any problems to avoid causing any damage to the system.
5. Automatic Bypass Switch:
In case of UPS failure, the automatic bypass switch present in Falcon ++ helps to bypass electricity to mains so that uninterrupted power supply can be enjoyed by the user.
6. User Selectable Output Voltage:
Online UPS enables users to select corresponding output voltage to the local mains power without changing hardware. Users can select output voltage by simply pushing a button.
7. Power Management Software:
To provide the battery control of UPS system, free downloadable software called Win-power is made available online for the users. This software helps to monitor and manage UPS working status easily and in real time.
- Automatic bypass in case of overload or internal fault
- Input Power Factor Corrector (PFC).
- Constant current & constant voltage charger.
- Cold Start: the unit can start on battery.
- Automatic restart after short circuit.
- Built in OVCD: withstand up to 450V AC input without.
- available for high level 6 KVA to 20 KVA models.